[ST] Horn Relay

I've been trying to install a pair of Nikko horns (125db set from Whitney)
and it looks like I'm going to need to install a relay since without it
there isn't enough current to honk them if they are both connected. Trying
it with a direct connection to the battery worked though and those suckers
are LOUD!

So I went to the local auto shop and asked for a relay and I was shown 3
pages of different horn relays. Some had three connectors, some had four or
more. Very confusing, and the parts guy knew less about relays than I do.

I was expecting that there would be a generic relay and it would have 4
connectors, two for the switch side, and two for the circuit you're driving.

Anybody have any suggestions for an appropriate relay to purchase?

I'm looking for something that has the same connectors on it like the horn
so I can plug it in place of the horn, and then run the wires from it to
the two horns.

Bill, I know the airhorns you installed came with a relay, and it sounded
like what I need. Any idea who makes it and a part number?

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643