[ST] Replacement brake hoses?

Hi all,
	According to Triumph's maintenance schedule the brake hoses are supposed
to be replaced at 24K miles. Has anyone actually done this? It seems
premature to me. None of the cars I've owned have ever had brake hose
replacement as a scheduled service item.

However, it might make a nice excuse for getting stainless steel braided
lines, or maybe even some nifty new carbon lines. I've used Goodridge
lines successfully on my cars, but have no idea who make good lines for
motorcycles. A quick spin through Lilley's web site didn't show any
options, either.

So, does anyone care to share any thoughts or preferences?
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA