Re: [ST] VFR and FUTURA

Scott,

The list price for the ST here is $15,500 plus ORC. At the current exchange
rate that equates to about GBP 5,500 but before you start jumping up and
down that is only because our Pacific Peso is pretty well worthless. We do
get a good deal here but not quite as good as it appears.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple