Re: [ST] New file uploaded

My guess is that the Triumph engineers found that with out it, a heavily
loaded trunk had the potential to bend the frame. I'm hoping this is the
case and not that they just decided to add more weight and make the
installation more frustrating. Since I already have the bracket in there,
and it rattles without the bolts installed, it's much better to have it
tightened down, especially now that I can do it in seconds.

>better yet, i dont use the plate, i just bolt it in place of the hand rail.
>
>if you look at it real hard, what does it really hold better ????    8^)

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643