Re: [ST] RE: Replacement brake hoses? (and other topics)

my Daytona felt more powerful and certainly had a better
> initial bite than my RS brakes.  Why's that then??  Is it because the
> Daytona had stiffer suspension so more of the braking force was
transmitted
> to the discs and tyres rather then being absorped by squidgy front forks??
> Just wondering...

i dunno, but i had my brakes bleeded by a pro ( took the calipers off and
moved them around to let all the air out) and now my brakes seem impossibly
better, i mean its really not the same brakes at all.. brickwall stopping.
all that for 10$