Re: [ST] Flooded?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:12:32 -0500, you wrote:

What is described is exactly what happened to my ST once. The really
freaky part is the odd sound that it takes on. He is correct in
stating that it sounds as if you have removed the plugs and it is just
spinning freely. This has happened to some other people as well. The
common denominator in all cases was the bike had been sitting for a
least a couple of weeks. I was lucky in that eventually my bike
refired. I went out about every half hour and let it turn over a few
revolutions and it eventually spit and sputtered back to life.
Everyone else this has happened to, took a trip to the shop.

I believe that the fuel injection lost it's prime. If my bike has been
sitting for long periods of time, I cycle the fuel pump a few times
before I fire it up. I have not had the problem since.

Invisible Dawg
00ST