RE: [ST] My fuel pump is a screamer!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ashley My 01 ST (BRG of course) had a noisy fuel pump (actually referred
to as the fuel regulator). In fact the test bike I took out didn't make
the slightest noise but when I came to start up my new toy - what a
noise! What is that I said in horror? The salesman explained that it was
a known fault with the Sprint and Triumph were well aware of the fault.
(It is the membrane that vibrates BTW)

Anyway, last week I had mine replaced, free of charge, at the Stockport,
UK dealer (great bunch of guys). And now the bike is even better. Not a
sound!

Regards to all.

Bennett