RE: [ST] Trip report (long)

Thanks, Steve.

My worst fog experience was last year, at the ST Rallye on the Blue Ridge
Parkway.  With my wife riding pillion, we rode from the the top of Mount
Mitchell back to the Pisgah Inn in thick fog and rain most of the way.  Jan
was a trooper, but I got so frazzled that when I pulled over to take a
break, I set the sidestand on an uneven surface.  Down she went, on her left
side.  (The ST, not Jan.)  Now, when I dismount, I *always* double-check or
triple-check to make sure the sidestand is on solid, flat ground.

By the way, I decided to save a few $ and not purchase the RKA seat bag.
Thanks for the info, though.  My arrangement--a waterproof dufflebag secured
with a cargo net and straps--isn't as tidy as the RKA bag, but it works OK.

- - Pete Berg