RE:RKA RKA Tailpack (was [ST] Trip report (long))

Pete,
Glad to hear you have a set-up you are happy with.  If you asked Tom
Emberson a top box is the only way to go  :]

I personally love the RKA "XRS" 22 liter tailpack.  The hardbags go on and
off the bike, same with the tank-bag.  But the RKA stays on all the time.
It's out of the way, carries everything I need for daily commutes or all day
rides.  Stays in place and expands to hold a 12-pack when needed.

http://www.rka-luggage.com/pages/10rearst/rearst.html

"UnderDawg"
STeve Duncan
'00 -ST Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

>From: "Pete Berg" <peteberg@xxxxxxxx>

I decided to save a few $ and not purchase the RKA seat bag.