[ST] Sprint items for sale...ScottOiler, Sargent seat etc..

If anyone is interested in any of the following, please contact me offline
at mailto:alexol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sargent seat, solo type built on the original Sprint base.  The part that
should be the passenger seat follows the lines of the bike and has no place
for a passenger.   Black vinyl with griptex for the rider.  Perfect
condition, used for 600 miles.  $250 including postage (via cheapest rate)
inside continental USA.

ScottOiler, still in it's original box and unused - with the required T
piece for the Sprint, and with an extra bottle of oil.  $85 including
postage (via cheapest rate) inside continental USA.

Zero Gravity Double Bubble - used for 600 miles and unmarked but I liked it
less than the Touring screen. $45 including postage (via cheapest rate)
inside continental USA.

BMW motorcycle battery tender/charger - plugs in to the power socket as they
have the same connector as the Sprint, and you can leave it plugged in as
long as you want.  I have two - $40 each, including postage (via cheapest
rate) inside continental USA.

Alex