[ST] April Fool ???

original message:

>Oh Steve, say it is not true. Hey, can I have you extra windshields?
>Patt Hagens
>01 ST

Well, happy April Fool's Day, all.  Even tho' I didn't really *fool* anyone.
  Could've made it more believable, but that would have been no fun to me.
I will continue to commit insect genocide at triple digit speeds wherever
possible.  And no Patt, I need all the screens I can get.  Jonaz, Daniel,
Enrico, and Chris, party on.......

And Tom-e, glad I could be of some entertainment to your GIRLFRIEND!

Hugs & Kisses,

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"Lowest Common Denominator" is not sexual innuendo