[ST] RE: adjustable clutch lever

> I searched through the archive but wasn't successful. I've learned from
the Gericke catalogue that the adjustable clutch lever of a >Kawasaki should
suite on a Sprint ST '00.
>Is there anybody out who can help me with a hint before I will buy the Kawa
lever?

Grias Di Enrico !
	just before you go out and buy a new clutch lever - why exactly do
you want a new one ?
 Is the span too wide for your hand ? or do you need too hard a grip to
actuate the lever ?

Answer to the first question is  take a look at Jack Lilley's site: they'll
probably have something.
Alternatively look at :   http://www.T5dnet.com/upload/clutchlever.JPG
    this small an simple mod (on my T595) makes the clutch a 2-finger job.
(Apologies to all Brits out there)
If nowhwere in Vienna will do this, pop in to Sommer in Traun next time
you're near Linz. They'll do it in 1/2 hour.
mfG
Tim.

- --
Important. Antidisclaimer.
This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential.
En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet,
easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous for me
to tell you not to
read it or copy to anyone else, because, let's face it, if it's a message
revealing confidential
information or that could embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what
you'll do.
Who wouldn't?

Likewise, it is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents,
because I own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or disseminate
this message
all over the known Universe. I don't know why so many corporate mail servers
feel impelled to attach
a disclaimer to the bottom of every e-mail message saying otherwise. If you
don't know either,
why not e-mail your corporate lawyers and system administrators and ask them
why they insist
on contributing so much to the waste of bandwidth.