[no subject]

Then

"On 2000+ STs, you will need to fit two relays, part number T2500234."

My question is - For 2000 STs, presumably you still need the by-pass leads?
If yes, does anyone know what the p/n is?

Is there anything else beyond the by-pass leads and the 2 relays that is
needed?  Once I've got the all parts, what plugs into what?

Beyond the obvious extra battery drain, is there any reason NOT to do this?
I'm running the PIAAs as well, which come on with main beam only (sounds
like a good excuse to rev harder!)

Sorry about the basic questions, but everything I know about motorcycle
electrics could be written on the back of a postage stamp using a half inch
paint brush, so any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks, gang.

Alex