[ST] RE: Mobile phones and the bike

I have to agree with Steven on this one. Its virtually
impossible to operate a 4 wheeled motor vehicle and
talk on the phone. We have all seen the stupid things
talking drivers have done, and continue to do
consistantly. It requires a consideribly greater level
of concentration to operate a motorcycle. This
distraction, even hands-free, could very well get you
turned into chunky salsa under a dump truck. IMHO, its
just not worth your life. Pull over to talk, Ride when
you can be aware of the OTHER drivers with these cell
phones, their brains are not on the road if they are
on a phone call. Please think carefully about this and
live to ride another year....  my .02 US.
PEACE,

Tony Burke
00 Sprint ST
84 V30