RE: [ST] RE: (ST) Rear brake - brake light.

I'm assuming you guys have disconnected the connections at the rear brake
switch and shorted them out? If it works fine then the switch is knackered
with high internal resistance! Or you could stick a meter across the switch.
You shouldn't get more than a couple of ohms at most with the switch
operated.

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!