RE: [ST] RE: Question: Wiring for dual headlights

> >Due to a change in EU law (1999-2000) it is allowed to have
> both lights on.

Are you sure about this one???  It was my understanding that the law on only
having one headlight for dipped and one for full beam was reasonably recent
i.e. 2000.  Hence why my 99 Daytona had both lamps lit for dipped and full
beam and why my 2001 RS has only one lamp lit for each situation.

Regardless of the current law, next time I swing by the dealers I will be
buying the two relays I need, so that I can get decent lighting.  F**k the
muppets in Brussels is what I say!  I bet most of the cretins that make
these regs have never even swung their leg over a bike let alone ridden one
down a dark country lane at night in the p*ss pouring rain :-(

Andy