Re: [ST] re: Mobile Phone flame war - TORCH ON!

>From: "Enrico" <enrico@xxxxxx>
>Why thus do some people believe to have to behave themself like teachers
>who speak with stupid children?

Most very well said, my dear friend Enrico!  As I see it, live and let live,
or as Paul McCartney once crooned "Live and Let Die"... :]

The last thing I want, or need is someone/anyone telling me what I "should"
or should not do.

To each his own, no matter how "stupid" others may precieve it. Ya know, the
majority of the general public consider US complete idiots to even ride
these infernal machines, much less at the speeds & distances *some* of us
aspire to.

Nest time you take a corner at double the "recommended" speed, consider your
admonition of the guy talking on his cellphone on a straight, lonely
interstate with no cars in sight. That IS what we are debating, right?
Surely not cellphone usage IN TRAFFIC!  :]

BTW, I don't use a cell while riding, but I do carry one, just to call my
friends and tell them what a great time I'm having.......

Party on Garth,

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"Lowest Common Denominator" is not sexual innuendo