From: Keith Tynan [mailto:keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 5 april 2002 10:06
To: ST Forum TX
Cc: lsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] RE: Avon III front - retraction

Hi all,

Sorry folks, but my recent claim that Jonaz Kumlander's AV45F tyre was
facing the wrong direction was incorrect. ~:(

The tyre (as shown at
http://portal.t955i.net/portal/uploads/avon-front.jpg)
is correctly mounted.

For fellow doubters, I have the following (edited) post from Leo Smith
of Avon's Technical Department: