Re: [ST] Engine Coolant Question

My trustee manual says "Mobil Antifreeze".  However I've been to three local
Mobil fuel stations and they don't carry Mobil, go figure?
I presume it's ok to mix whatever was put in by cycle at the dealer(Mobil)
with my Zerex that I use in my auto.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?  I
just need to add a little bit.- (maybe 1/2cup).

I posed the same question to my dealer.  The service manager directed me
towards the premixed Pro Honda HP Coolant.  He said it was ok to mix with
the originally installed coolant.  You can find it on www.hondaline.com
The main type to stay away from, I believe, are the brands that use
silicates as they can harm your water pump.

John
'01 BRG ST