[ST] RE: (ST) Rear brake - brake light.

Caig Laboratories, http://www.caig.com/  makes some great products for
the electronics industry.  They have a product called "deoxit" and a new
product, R5.  Both clean off oxidation, the R5 will not harm any
plastic.  I used deoxit on the switches on a 1985 BMW k-bike after
hearing about the company on the IBMWRiders list.  Worked great!  Just
spray a little in and work the switch.  If it is crudded up, this stuff
really works!  You can get a sample kit, SP-KMS15, contain the deoxit,
progold, which keeps contacts from oxidizing again, and something else?,
for < $20.

Just my $.02, YMMV.  Usual disclaimers, just a satisfied customer whod
didn't have to replace his (overpriced) BMW switch set.

Cheers,
Frank

2001 red SV650 (hers)
2000 black ST (was hers)