[ST] ON TOPIC.... MIRROR SPACER PROTOTYPE

original plea:
>I'm sure some others agree.
>
>Cheers,
>--
- -Bil-

Here ya go Bil,

This may be of interest to you and others.

I received the prototype mirror spacers from John King this week.  So far,
so good.  They fit perfectly and are a snap to install.  Just two bolts
holding the mirror/baseplate assembly.  No faring dis-assembly required!  I
had to source longer bolts (60mm BTW) no big deal.

I have installed "one" spacer only, so I can kinda compare left to right,
spacer/no spacer at the same time.  Of the limited riding thus far I am
pleased with the result.

There are a few "cosmetic" issues (minor) that I have yet to discuss with
John (sorry, John to post here first, but we needed some *meat* 'round
here).  But I expect these to be simple issues to work thru.

Also I want to take a good 1,000-1,500 mile week-end ride to see how
everything holds together under, ahhhhh, "stress" :]

Stay Tuned............

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"Lowest Common Denominator" is not sexual innuendo