RE: [ST] And now back to our regularly scheduled programming

It wasn't the price of steel that is going to affect the price of HDs.

Here's what is going on:

America claims other countries are exporting their steel to America
at below cost, so we slapped a tariff on it to protect our domestic
steel industry.

Other nations in retaliation, are saying they are going to slap
tariffs on American products, and among the targets are HD
motorcycles, and Florida orange juice.

Sorry we're back to politics.

>I doubt the price of steel will have much impact considering how little
>steel is in the bike in the first place - but a GREAT way of getting us off
>this damn politics thread,

- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned