[ST] Changing Tires

Anyone ever attempt to take off the old and put on the new?, tires that is.
My local shops are busting my balls for not buying the tires from them, but
heck they were cheaper mail-order via internet.  Maybe if they offer free
installation with the purchase I would have considered.  Anyway I'm about
ready to ssay screw them all together and change the tires myself, but I may
be deceiving myself as to the simplicity.  Is it easy? or should I bite the
bullet and accept their high price of installation? (i.e. $30 front, $60
rear).  If I can do it myself easily, then it will only cost $10 ea. to have
them balanced.

Go cheap or have a "pro" do it?