[ST] Steel Brake Lines

Hello All,

 I'm seeking any info on braided stainless brake lines for my 2001 ST anyone
may have to offer. Couldn't locate much in the archives, and a Google search
wasn't much better. I'm trying to find a direct 'bolt on' replacement,
specifically for the ST if possible. Russel makes some 'universal' kits,
which may be applicable. But I'd rather go with something which someone else
already has experience with and knows will work. I'd also appreciate any
comments on how the upgrade affected brake feel/control from anyone who may
have already done this. If you prefer to contact me off list:
tuckersdad@xxxxxxxxx   TKIA for any help,  Bill Sanders