RE: [ST] Steel Brake Lines

>Hello All,

 >I'm seeking any info on braided stainless brake lines for my 2001 ST
anyone
>may have to offer.

 Bill, I'm not sure you would find any difference in changing the brake
lines, the ST and RS come with standard steel lines, just look under the
plastic coating.  That's what gives the good braking on trumpets, just try
riding a Suzuki hard with 'normal' lines and stopping, it's like berthing an
oil tanker!

Now what if that steel was a foreign import, how much would it add to the
price of the bike then!!

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS