[ST] Re: Heated Gloves

Tony B,
The consensus of opinion from the touring and sporttouring riders I know is
that the Gerbings are the best.  They are the most comfortable, most
reliable, and they also come in a women style.  :-)   I love mine.  I also
have the heated jacket and socks, and I plan to wear them all today, as the
temperature outside is 30 degr F.  http://www.gerbing.com
I also plan to get heated grips for those days when the fingers get cold,
but heated gloves would be "overkill".
Linda in CT
'01 Sapphire ST
Pres., Triumph Riders of New England