Re: [ST] Steel Brake Lines

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick & Joyce" <rnjwesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 4:42 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Steel Brake Lines

> Enrico,
>
> I'd appreciate your evaluation of the LSL superbike handlebar
> set.  Cost?  How much do they move the grips up & back from
> stock?

That depends on the handlebar you will use. I have LSL's SB L02 handlebar, 90 mm (equ. 3 1/2") up, appr. 130mm back (equ. 5") back. LSL offers handlebars for their Superbikekit with up to 8" back and 5" up from the stock position. I cutted the handlebar on both sides to have a width of 750 mm (equ. 29").
Price is 209 Euro for the Superbike Set (adapter set, stainless steel brake line extension) and 48 Euro for the Aluminum colored handlebar. In summary US-$ 225 including the freight in Europe.

Jack Lilley (in GB) and Spiegler USA (in the USA) are representatives (http://www.jacklilley.com/ and http://www.spieglerusa.com/).

BTW: I wouldn't get any money from LSL...