[ST] Steel Brake Lines

Wow. Almost started a new thread here, though not my intention. Thanks all
who contributed for your responses. I respect the apparent considerable
motorcycling experience of the contributors to this list, so when the
general consensus is that brakes are not an area of weakness with the ST, I
suspect my complaints are limited to my bike and I have to search further to
find the source of my problem. I'll not rush out and buy replacement SS
lines in the hopes of resolving my complaints.

Guess this is a good reason to ride to my dealer and compare against a floor
model. If a difference is apparent, it's still under warranty and I trust
the service I've recieved from the service dept. in the past. Once again, a
sincere thank you to all who have responded to my request for help  . Bill