[ST] Re: Break In Advice

trading ST's ( used blue '00 ST for new red '00 ST ) because it wasn't
pertinent to my question about engine break in strategy. However, the main
reasons were the cost of Triumph replacement parts required  ( headlight,
fairing etc. ) and the fact that the guy I bought the used blue ST from
misrepresented quite a few things about the bike. My local Triumph dealer
had two '01 ST's and the red '00. We worked out a trade that I'm happy with.

So what are the experiences out there on break in advice? Did everyone just
follow Triumph's guidelines?

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Opinions on this break in advice?

I just watched the Japanese Moto GP. Great race, Rossi is incredible!
Cheers,
Scott