[ST] brake travel

Try this trick that my dealer's mechanic showed me.  Tie the front brake
lever back with a nylon tie to similar thing.   Put moderate pressure on the
lever.  Leave it on overnight, then cut it off in the morning.  You should
find the brake travel is minimal, and they will feel hard rather than mushy.

You don't have to go through all that. Just squeeze the hell out of your
brake lever and held it a few seconds, repeat three or four times until you
get the lever back out where it belongs. The reason this works is that the
o-rings rings tend to stick in the calipers and pull the brake pucks back
too far as the the brakes wear. If you squeeze hard enough, it breaks the
o-rings loose and moves them out where they should have travelled on their
own.
Bare