Re: [ST] adhesive removal

Thanks for all responses; WD-40 worked fine in the end. My exhaust is
covered in tar spots following a long ride and I now have a arsenal of
products for cleaning and polishing. And you know what, they all do the same
thing. You can smell the solvents. So, like Howard says, when I've used them
all up I'll revert to white spirit!
Barry
01 BRG ST

> Bare and All:
> SAFE, simple and very effective: Mineral Spirits (White Sprit to UKers I
believe.)
>  Available everywhere. Removes tar, grease and costs next to nothing. WILL
NOT damage motorcycle clear or paint. Why spend more when
retailers/resellers re-package and sell it to you with a sopecial label and
some additives?