[ST] Bad tires

"Well after being totally unhappy with my front Azaro for more miles
than I will admit, I finally took the front rim off so I could get a good
look at it.  I put the axle on two jack stands and gave it a good spin
and lined up the sidewall with a point on the floor and it sure looked to
me like the one side had a little runout in it!"

I bought a '95 Ducati in late '94 with Dunlop D205s on it. The rear one had
about 1/4" runout on it. They replaced it, but obviously, there are a few
bad ones that get through. I didn't give up on Dunlops because of it,
though.
Bare