Re: [ST] Mirror extensions...

original message:
>Are you going to tell us how those how are those mirror extensions are
>working out, or are we going to have make (even more) offensive comments
>about you:) ?
>
>Alex

That's right, beat me, chain me, fart in my general direction.

I have done some limited in-town riding, and so far so good,
I CAN SEE CARS DIRECTLY BEHIND ME!!!

But I have not been out on the open road yet.  This should happen starting
tomorrow as I plan on leaving for the Hill Country right after work, Friday.
  Return Sunday, (Lord willing), with 12-15 hunnert miles gone by.

Full report to follow.

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite