Re: [ST] Back for abuse

>From: John Morin <jmorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>STeve - if you and Bird Dawg are coming down to my neck of the hill country
>give me a call, I'll be out riding Sunday, probably head down to Gruene
>then
>up to Luckenback and then Willow City to check out the wild flowers.
>
>John Morin
>'01 ST BRG - 1yr, 1mo and 16k on the clock

Hmmmmm, funny you should mention it.  I am planning on heading that way this
weekend.  Should be staying at a friend's house Friday night in San Marcos,
then working my way over to..... Luckenbach/Medina/Vanderpool/Leakey/Rio
Frio/Utopia.....yada, yada

Will try and leave out of San Marcos early am, any good place to hook-up
along the way?

Ping me.

Oh, and welcome back Stranger, we surely missed ya!

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx