Re: [ST] DIY Tire Change & Balance

It is definatly worth investing in the tools to do tires yourself, especially
if your going thru them alot(like I seem to be).  You'll need to be careful
not to damage/scratch the rims in the process or changing, but once you've
got the hang of it I'm told it's not that bad.  I wish I could find the
website for a fellow HSTA member(Jeff in KC) he's got a nifty kit already set
up for the full job, he even has a spacer made for the Triumph single sided
swingarm wheel, maybe Woovis can remember it for me?

I know a number of people who do just fine with static balancers.  Including
dealers.  I'd say research the units, buy a good one and have a go at it.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen