[ST] Riding Pants

Well, now that the days are getting much nicer here in Iowa, I want to start
riding the bike to work more often (as we intended when we bought it).
Anyway, the mornings when I go to work are still in the mid-40's and fairly
cool around here.  I have the Joe Rocket Meteor 3.0 jacket and Ballistic 2.0
gloves and my upper body stays plenty warm.  My question is about riding
pants.  I am looking for something to put on over my jeans or dress slacks
when riding to work that I can take off after work and stick in a backapck
or side bag for the trip back home.  I am thinking about the Joe Rocket
Revolution or Ballistic 3.0 pants.  My questions are:

1) Does anyone have either of the above and do you like them?
2)  Other than a little styling and the suspenders on the Revolution, does
anyone know of a difference between the two?
3)  How do you size pants like this to make sure you get them big enough to
fit over pants?

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx