Re: [ST] Riding Pants

I've been using the Voyager AX overpant from Motoport.  IMHO they are of
better quality than the Joe Rocket stuff (I have a Meteor 3.0 jacket)
although a bit more pricey.  They are waterproof, windproof and very easy
pants to get in and out of -- I can quickly remove them in the parking lot
at work and store them in my tail pack.  Over jeans or dress slacks my legs
are warm down into the 30's.  They are a little bulky for walking around in,
but not a problem when riding.  Worth a look anyway....

John
'01 BRG ST

- ----------------------------------------

Well, now that the days are getting much nicer here in Iowa, I want to start
riding the bike to work more often (as we intended when we bought it).
Anyway, the mornings when I go to work are still in the mid-40's and fairly
cool around here.  I have the Joe Rocket Meteor 3.0 jacket and Ballistic 2.0
gloves and my upper body stays plenty warm.  My question is about riding
pants.  I am looking for something to put on over my jeans or dress slacks
when riding to work that I can take off after work and stick in a backapck
or side bag for the trip back home.  I am thinking about the Joe Rocket
Revolution or Ballistic 3.0 pants.  My questions are:

1) Does anyone have either of the above and do you like them?
2)  Other than a little styling and the suspenders on the Revolution, does
anyone know of a difference between the two?
3)  How do you size pants like this to make sure you get them big enough to
fit over pants?

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx