Re: [ST] I Need HELP Going from 1st to 2nd Gear

I have to thank all the people who responded to my dilemma on and off list.
I was so aggravated yesterday thinking I had made a mistake buying this bike
that when I got out of work I just went really slow and tried to shift it
into 2nd.  It went!  The first try!   I went back down to first and revved
it up higher and tried again.  It didn't go.  I tried the low rev shift
again and it went!  I don't know what this bike's problem is, but as of now,
I am one happy motorcyclist and loving this Sprint ST almost more than life
itself.  I just start it in first, go right up to 2nd and don't have the
problem anymore.  I love this bike!
Now if I only had the strength to get it up on the centerstand, life would
be perfect.

Linda in CT
'01 Sapphire ST
Pres., Triumph Riders of New England