[ST] RE: Riding Pants

Eric,

I have "Excalibur" overpants from Roadgear, and I like them a lot.  Good
quality, easy to get into and out of, waterproof, and good protection.  I
got em in November, so haven't used them in warm weather yet.  They've been
plenty warm enough in temps down to 20F, and that's with the liner taken
out.  Bulky to walk around in though.  I think they'll work well in the
summer too - too keep the heat OUT! The ST gets so damn hot in hot weather
it cooks yer right leg.  I'm hoping these pants will insulate me from that.
We'll see.....

Sizing: Roadgear's catalog said to get one size bigger than your waist size.
I found those too small.  I had to get one two sizes bigger.  Roadgear were
great about this.  They shipped me bigger pants right away at no extra
charge, and BEFORE I sent the first ones back.  Told me to compare the two,
and then send back the one I didn't want.

Mort Harries
'00 ST