From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wes
Kendall
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 1:44 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Cruise Control

  What are you listers using for cruise control on your bikes?  I used
to have an NEP throttle lock on my SV650, and really liked it, but there
does not seem to be one that will work with the RS twistgrip, due to the
way that the throttle cable exits.  The Vista universal type might work,
but looks kind of cobbled together.  The Throttlemeister seems pricey
and awkward to use.  Your comments and suggestions would be welcome.

Wes

*   *