[ST] Re: Mirror Exensions

Rich,

  I did see the thread for the mirror extensions that John King is
making.  Unfortunately, those are for the ST, and the RS has very
different mirrors.  I wrote an E mail to John King, and he said that he
was concentrationg on the ST spacers for now, and will look into the RS
afterward to see if there is enough interest.  That was a while ago, so
if I've misquoted John, please forgive me.  I prefer a round convex type
mirror, anyway, and was considering mating a set of these to the
original RS morror bases, with stalks long enough to put the mirrors out
where they belong.  If I tackle this project, I'll keep the list posted.

Wes