[ST] Fun with the RS cockpit

Rainy day boredom led me to tinkering in the garage.
After thinking I lost my key on a recent ride (and the
ensuing panic) I found a great place for a spare key.
Right under the ignition switch, there is a part of
the frame for the front fairing that is rectangular
with a hole right in the middle.  On my RS, the main
wiring loom from the gauge cluster is zip tied to that
frame.  I added another black zip tie and put it
through the keyhole and put the key up inside the
rectangular thing.  Hidden yet easily accessible.

Not content with that, I noticed the tubular frame for
the windscreen had rubber hole plugs in the top but
not at the bottom.  Found some at a hardware store
that fit so I now have a hidden, convenient place to
stash some extra cash, ear plugs, zip ties or various
contraband.  Not exactly capacious but kind of cool
nonetheless.

Randy
'00 RS