Re: [ST] Cruise Control

Wes:
You're right, the Throttlemeister is a bit on the pricey side.
But the old adage is "you get what you pay for". If you want
a unit that will still be working when your Sprint hits the
100k mark, go with the Throttlemeister.

They're not awkward after the first few times you use them. I
just slide my hand out to the end of the grip and roll the
Throttlemeister on while holding the throttle at the speed I
want. The throttle can be adjusted while the Throttlemeister
is rolled fully on so you're not committed, just add a little
throttle or drop a little throttle if you so desire. I use mine
a lot rolled about half way on, it adds a little resistance to
the throttle action and makes maintaining a constant speed a
little easier.
- --
	http://www.peak.org/~dunlapb/index.html
Butch Dunlap                 '98 ST1100             152,564
Corvallis OR.                '99 Triumph S3      The Dragon!
STOC #325                    '93 ST1100              80,280  GBNF!
If you don't ride the damn thing, sell it!