From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Enrico
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 1:52 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Q: How does a Cruise Control work?

Hi!

Maybe it's a crazy question - but how does a CC like Throttlemeister
work on a ST? I have a CC in my car which works by itself as a speed
controlling device. When I switch it on at f.i. 60 mph, my car will run
60 independent of ascending or descending roads.
After looking onto the Throttlemeister device I think it could only hold
the throttle in a fixed position.

Would you be so kind and help me to understand how the CC works...

Enrico Schuerrer
- --
'00 ST 'BlueBelle'
Vienna, Austria, Europe