[ST] New file uploaded

Andrew Reynolds has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
Hi All,

Whilst cleaning my RS yesterday I noticed that the fork paint or lacquer is starting to craze on my bike. It is particularly bad on the left hand side around the pinch bolts where it is the most densely crazed although it is lightly crazed on both legs elsewhere. It is only noticeable in certain light though. I would not have expected this so soon - my bike is 16 months old and has only done about 5000 miles. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you think it is a warranty issue? I am worried that it will get worse.

This photo shows the area near the pinch bolts. This was quite tricky to photograph as it doesn\'t show in all lights.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/left_fork_leg.bmp
File size = 1440056
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload