RE: [ST] I Need HELP Going from 1st to 2nd Gear

Linda

> Now if I only had the strength to get it up on the
> centerstand, life would
> be perfect.

Getting a bike on to its centre stand is much more about technique rather
than strength.  What you need to do is step down with the full weight of
your body through your right leg onto the foot peg of the centre stand,
whilst lightly pulling the bike backwards.  You will *never* get the bike on
to its stand if you're putting most of your energy into trying to drag it
back on to the stand with you arms.

Andy