[ST] whoa, rear brake lever adjusts!

I give myself a big "duh" for not discovering this sooner.

Unfortunately, even after lowering the lever as far as it will go, it's
still not enough for me.

I don't know if I just don't know how to position my feet, or if my legs
are just so long that they fold up too much (my feet point down about
40 degrees from parallel to the ground), but I cannot move my foot over
the brake pedal without lifting it off the peg.  To me this just doesn't
seem right, so I pretty much never use the rear brake, unless I'm in a
slow-speed/loose surface condition.

I took the MSF Experienced Rider Course this weekend and got somewhat
admonished for this by the instructors, so I thought I'd look into
adjusting it.  (I also got bitched out for "braking too hard" in the
emergency braking drills--not for squeezing too suddenly, but for
applying too much pressure.  I tried to explain that the brakes are
*that good*, but I also need to work on control, I realize.)

Anyway, has anyone modified their pedal or found a replacement one to
make it lower?

Laters,
Brian
- --