Re: [ST] Center Stand

> I was wondering if rolling the rear tire the ST onto a
> thin piece of wood, such as a 1X4, would make it almost
> effortless to pull the bike up on its center stand.

Mike,
This is what I did when my Trophy was lowered & it worked like a
charm.

Recently a lister reported difficulty in putting the bike on the
center stand after some service work.  It turned out that the
dealer tech had reversed the chain adjuster eccentric, lowering
the rear of the bike.  I just checked mine for rear tire ground
clearance while on the center stand and a 3/4" (19mm) thick board
just fits under the tire.  If you've got lots more clearance than
that, your eccentric may be reversed too.
- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"