Re: [ST] Mirror Extension Report

original message:
>From: Erik Miner <Axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Steve how about some pictures????

I will take a few shots this week-end (bike is "completely" bug-splattered
from the trip).  BUT these are only prototypes and are not the "shape" that
the final product will be, I'm told.  They are kind of an elongated octogon.
  Not bad looking at all really, but I was thinking along the lines of an
oval, the same shape as the mirror base.

Actually, this may be a good thing for feedback for John.  I will post some
shots ASAP and maybe the group can respond on the prototype shape vs. an
oval.  Good idea Erik, glad I thought of it!  :]

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx