From: Barry Evans [mailto:barryevans@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:00 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Sport Tank bag vs. Tank bag

I have the ST tank bag and its excellent.... except, as I recently
discovered, the map holder leaks like a sieve in heavy rain, ruining maps,
mobiles etc. The bag's rain cover has velcro tabs on the outside so in
theory you can still use the map holder when its raining, but I can't see
the point if the map holder leaks? Or have I just got a dud?
Barry
01 BRG ST

*